Win $1,000 to spend at the 2022 AAADA Antiques & Art Fair Melbourne
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Information on how to enter and the prize detail forms part of the conditions of entry.
2. Participation in this competition confirms your acceptance of all terms and conditions of entry.
3. Entry is only open to permanent residents of Australia from New South Wales, Victoria, Western Australia, South Australia, the ACT, Queensland, the Northern Territory and Tasmania, aged 18 or over, who purchase one (1) entry ticket online at www.trybooking.com/BXHLF for the 2022 AAADA Antiques & Art Fair Melbourne. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter, participating AAADA members and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. All eligible people who have purchased a ticket to the 2022 AAADA Antiques & Art Fair Melbourne online, at www.trybooking.com/BXHLF will be included in the draw even if they purchased a ticket or tickets before the official competition commencement date of this promotion.
5. There is one (1) entry in the draw for every individual ticket purchased.
6. To enter, purchase a ticket to the 2022 AAADA Antiques & Art Fair Melbourne at www.trybooking.com/BXHLF. For the entry to be valid, all required fields on the form must be filled. Failure to fill in all required fields on the form will make the entry ineligible to enter the promotion. The use of a promotion code will make the entry ineligible.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
8. Promotion commences on the 13th of February 2022. Entries close 5PM on the 6th of June 2022 (AEST). The draw will take place at 8PM on the 6th of June 2022 (AEST) at 1 Garden St Armadale VIC 3143. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
9. One (1) winner only will be drawn and notified by phone and email. The winner’s name will be published on www.aaada.org.au/melbourne/ on the 7th of June 2022.
10. The one (1) winner will receive $1000 voucher to spend in one (1) transaction at one (1) stall of a current and approved AAADA Member only at the 2022 AAADA Antiques & Art Fair Melbourne. The voucher is not valid for spending at any non-AAADA member’s stall.
11. The winner must be present to accept and spend the prize money on General Admission days of the 2022 AAADA Antiques & Art Fair Melbourne (10–13 June 2022) at an agreed time with The Promoter. Failure to meet these requirements will result in the prize being withdrawn from offer by The Promoter.
12. A personal shopping assistant AAADA Expert will accompany the winner for one (1) hour to help and advise the winner to spend their $1000 voucher. The total voucher prize value must be spent within this one (1) hour timeframe. The Winner is solely responsible for the choice of purchase and once purchased no correspondence or dispute will be entered into regarding the selection of purchase, the value of the purchase or any other factor regarding the purchase with The Promoter or the AAADA Member it was purchased from.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. The prize is not transferable and the prize is not redeemable for cash.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize Winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner.
17. If for any reason any aspect of the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities in each state or territory where required.
18. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the information they submit with their entry being stored by the Promoter for the duration of the promotional period. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. The Promoter is bound to comply with the Privacy Act 1988 and a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Promoter’s office.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition, the Australian Antiques and Art Dealers Association, or any current or future AAADA Antiques & Art Fair.
21. All entries become the property of the promoter, and will only be used for the purposes of this competition. Entries will not be returned to the entrants. Judges decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Eligible persons understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an Eligible Person provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram
23. The Promoter is Australian Antiques and Art Dealers Association Ltd, 257 Timor Street, Warrnambool. Victoria. 3280. ABN 98 055 169 732. Phone: 0498 059 661